«
»

Thursday, October 28, 2010

~Sad news~

*note from Pinky*

I have sad news for all you Dirty Scrappers,
after much consideration and some serious health issues
I have decided that as of 1-1-11 Dirty Scraps will be closing.
This has been the heart of my scrapbooking for so long and a dream
come true on so many levels.
However health and family have always come first for me.

Thanks to everyone who has supported us including amazing sponsors,
scrappers, design team! It was a non-paying gig and you all stepped it up.

If anyone is interested in taking over Dirty Scraps or running it, please contact me directly
Thanks so much, sincerely PINKY

11 Dirty Comments:

Debra said...

So sorry to hear you are leaving I just found you! But I understand and wish you well with your health and family.

Khristen said...

Good luck to you, this was a great challenge site :( I'm hoping someone can step forward and take over, I just know it won't be the same without you!

melody said...

oh pinky ~ i am SO sorry to hear that you're not doing well and that 'dirty scraps' is closing! but ~ totally understand! you're in my thoughts and prayers chickie ~ i wish you all the best in life and whatever endeavors you pursue ~ but above all ~ best wishes for 'good health'! your family and you are of upmost importance!
big hugs and thanks for ALL your inspiration! xoxo
i hope someone can step forward, too ~ before the closing time ~ so 'dirty scraps' legancy can continue!

Melissa said...

So sorry to read this, but you are certainly doing the right thing by putting your health and family first! Take care of you!

*Nikki* said...

i like the concept of this site..and i would love to have a site like this..but i dont think i could run it like you..

i sure hope someone that has been here a while steps up and takes over so we can still be dirty!

Nikki Love said...

I know everyone understands. Hoping that all is well with u and ur family {hugs}

Sandi said...

wow...I was just hoping to get back into doing Dirty Scraps and I find out this news. :(
Take care of you, see you over at SFTIO!

Jodi said...

sending lots of prayers and hugs your way. I know that this was a very difficult decision for you but you must take care of yourself above all else.
(((hugs)))

Kray said...

I don't always respond to this site, but I always love to come and look at the work from y'all. A lot of inspiration. I understand that health and family needs to come first and will be sad to see this site go.

Lindy said...

So sad to hear this news Pinky. I just found Dirty Scraps not long ago and love it. I totally understand and I'm sending well wishes and hugs to you and your family.

Hugs ~ Lindy

fairyrocks said...

You did this 'First and you did it Fabulously'
I know I am not alone when I say thankyou for sparking the places in my being I don't travel to, and making it ok to do so.
I will miss stopping by.
Take care of You.