«
»

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Paper Wishes Hot off the Press Christmas Splendor

Paper Wishes is our sponsor this month, and they were generous enough to send prizes for our winners this month as well as product for the DT members to work with.
I totally fell in love with the Christmas Splendor line that was sent and had to make something with it the minute I got my hands on it. This is a paper bag mini album that I made using their paper. I actually made TWO identical mini albums with 8 pages total in each book with the paper that was in this pack. The mini album is made out of lunch paper bags. I initially had the brown ones that you get at the grocery store, but when I got this paper I actually bought some red ones at my local hobby store.
Im not going to post the whole album here, there are 16 total pages and a couple of tags that go along with this, but the few that I post will give you an idea of what the album looks like. Enjoy!







2 Dirty Comments:

melody said...

wow ~ what generous sponsors! i'm so lovin that pp...just scrumptious! and your mini album rawks chickie! i totally {{{heart}}} that tag on the bottom left...yummy!

Pinky said...

This looks amazing Carla