«
»

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Challenge #19


You thought I didn't know....but I do.
We all have those little secrets we run across.
You know those conversations you overhear or the truth comes out and you see someone for who they really are. It's crushing sometimes and other times it is enlightening for sure.
When someone lies to you and you question why int he world they even lied?
When you walk in and find something you were never meant to see....it's all life...it happens.
Life is messy and dirty....go scrap it all!

Our Awesome SPONSOR!!!!!!
They carry amazing products!!
Please do visit them, you know these companies are awesome to sponsor
us and they sent us GREAT goody packs for YOU to win!
1 prize per challenge, and it's beautiful
including a whole paper pack and more!!

I am truly blown away by the inspiration from the DT this challenge (as always of course), use their amazing work to inspire you to be BRAVE, BOLD and get DIRTY!


Jodi:
Journaling reads: Why? Why did you feel that you couldn’t tell me. You know I would have been there for you. You know that I never ever would have judged you. I would have been by your side supporting you. That’s what best friends do. Yes, I would have been disappointed in your decision but I would have understood. I am way more disappointed that you didn’t trust me enough to tell me yourself.
Seriously?! How could you keep something so important from me?!
Here’s a secret for you. For about 17 years, I’ve known and I’ve been waiting for you to trust me, for you to believe in me, for you to tell me yourself.

Marlene:
Journaling reads:
I knew for sure that something was up. You thought I didn’t know but I did. It’s a wife’s intuition; we feel it in our souls. Looking back I don’t know what made me look in your bag. I shouldn’t have snooped but I had to find out. My world spiraled out of control with I found those cards and letters. I felt like my life was crashing down and breaking into a million pieces. I don’t know how you could have lied to me, how you could have torn us apart. I know things where’s perfect, even though I thought our little life together with our family was almost perfect. I would have never done that to you, I would have never hurt you like you hurt me.


Shawna:

Journaling reads:
You thought I didn't know you pretended to be my friend. You thought I didn't know you thought of me as a convenient friend. You smiled in my face and talked behind my back. You used me to pay your way when we went out. You used me to do things for you. I was a true friend to you and I loved you like a sister. Thank God I had a real friend who loved and respected me enough to show me what you really are .... A USER. I had to let you go. You lost a good friend. To bad for you.

Kelly:

Journaling: I opened my heart and soul to you. I trusted you completely. When I find out you lied, I feel betrayed. It became a quick realization that I don't matter to you. That my feelings aren't important. The trust has been broken and I don't know it can be re-gained.

5 Dirty Comments:

~EssenseVibez~ said...

AIIGHT GURLZ---keep up the good work--great challenge!!

Dawn said...

Wow ladies! Another great challenge with so many wonderful examples. Thank you for always sharing.

Fluffy said...

great one, got me thinking can I really be brave enough to put it on paper!!!

Carla said...

OMG wow you guys all rocked this challenge girls................love all the work here!

melody said...

1st off ~ HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE! HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!

once again you chickies rawked out another fabulous challenge with amazing creations and journaling!
thanks for the inspiration!

here's my take on the challenge:
'my' own lies