«
»

Saturday, July 10, 2010

~Dirty Scraps Design Team Call~

Are you completely inspired by our challenges??
Do you love to get down and dirty??
Do you want to be one of the dirtiest girls around??
Then you might be right for the Dirty Scraps team!

Dirty Scraps has an amazing team and we are looking
to add 1 or 2 fresh faces!

*Requirements*
1- Meaningful thought provoking layout a month
if you choose, then 2.
Promote on your blog or Facebook and stay in touch with other
Dirty Scrappers.

*Benefits*
Your famous! hehe
You will occasionally receive sponsorship goodies.
You will be promoted along with your blog on Dirty Scraps
not only here but on the Facebook page.
Your work will be featured on Dirty Scraps
You will have fun, learn and grow!

It's an easy going sweet team.
We are also looking for guest designers.

Please send a sample of your work,
and your current information to
Pinky @
andrewcristalhobbs@yahoo.com

We will need your current Design Teams
And your email, all that good stuff.
Blog etc...
DT call will close July 16th.

12 Dirty Comments:

Dawn said...

Who Hoo, who wouldn't want to be a dirty girl?

Heather said...

I'm with dawn! Who wouldn't want to be a dirty girl?

Heather said...

OOps forgot to ask! What current informations do you need?

TeenaBugg38 said...

What a great Dt this would be to be on!!! Good luck to all the future and wanna be dirty girls!!!

April said...

Very cool!!
- April

Pinky said...

We will need your current Design Teams
And your email, all that good stuff.
Blog etc...
DT call will close July 16th.

Heather said...

Ok that rules me out then, I'm not on any design teams.

Pinky said...

You so NOT need to be on any DT or published!!!!!! :)

Heather said...

Ok I so misunderstood. I know that quite a few of the ones I've looked into trying out for want you to be or have been on one. Ok the sample of our work, is it supposed to be a new one or is something we have already done ok?

Scrapamum said...

How exciting!!!!

Jeannie from PolkaCabana.wordpress.com said...

Pinky, do I need to submit something to apply? I would love to be on the team!! jeannie fiskateer #7214

Alison said...

Hi Pinky, I am having a heck of a time emailing my submission to you...the addy on the post isn't working for me! Help!!! Please email me at abowman@bowmancreations.com Thank you so much!!!