«
»

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

~The Dirtiest Girls around get even Dirtier~

I am always amazed by the overwhelming positive response to Dirty Scraps.
This DT call has once again amazed and humbled me.

We had 54 applicants and
what a tough decision it was....
but I am proud to announce the 3 new Dirty Scrappers

JODI
http://www.dancingintherainjb.blogspot.com/

VICKI
http://www.paperhugs.blogspot.com/


and last but not least

SHAWNA
http://shawnaj.blogspot.com/

We are re-vamping the Dirty Scraps Blog
so please bear with us.
It's a crazy week since I will be headed
to CHA Sunday and have so much to do!

Welcome girls...
THANK YOU to everyone who applied!
I wish I had 25 spots to give...
I hope no one takes it personally.
In all honesty it's practically a straw draw because everyone
was amazing!!!!!!

Have a perfectly Dirty Day!

13 Dirty Comments:

ladybrayton71 said...

Congratulations ladies! I can't wait to see more of your work!

Heather said...

Congratulations ladies!

Carla said...

YEHHHHHH Welcome girls!

MaRLeNeF said...

congrats girls!!! :)

Dawn said...

Congratulations ladies! Can't wait to see your creations.

Scrapamum said...

Congrats ladies! Looking forward to the challenges!

Jeannie from PolkaCabana.wordpress.com said...

It must have been tough with that many to look at! Good job :)

Nicole Laird said...

Congrats!! :0)

Karen Harrington said...

Congratulations! I hate that I have not been able to participate but this "summer job" will officially be over at the end of next week. LOOK FOR ME! I'll be baaaccckkkk! :)

~EssenseVibez~ said...

welcome aboard divaz---get ready to get down and funky--enjoY the ride!!!

Vickilyn said...

Love the new header! Glad to be part of the team! can't wait to see all the great work coming from the Dirty Girls!!

AmesOx said...

Congrats ladies! Welcome to the team :) :)

twiztedpixxiee said...

Great job ladies!
Wow, so many emotions came out with this page for me! Here's my link: http://thegreenmermaid.blogspot.com/2010/08/dirty-scraps-challenge-14-impact.html