«
»

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Ready to see the NIKKI SIVILS PRIZE?

I cannot believe no one has entered the
Dirty Scraps challenge #11 yet!

Thought we would entice you with
a picture of the NIKKI SIVILS prize package!

You know these sponsors are so generous.
It's amazing what they think of you all
and the Dirty Scraps team,
they are stepping up and making it happen!Thanks you Nikki Sivils!
And thank you Dirty Scraps followers!
Now get scrapping!

Paper pad, album, die cuts, stamps, papers and more!

10 Dirty Comments:

Darlene Servolini said...

Yummy prize!! I have to put my thinking cap on for this one.

Adrienne Pierce said...

oh no I am working on it!!!

Scrapamum said...

oooo I had no idea, I better enter!

Laurajean said...

FAbulOus prize...thankYou Nikki Sivils...it is awesome :)

Stephanie said...

I started mine last Sat, and finished it today.

Heather said...

Great prize! I love me some Nikki Sivils!

crazed scrapbooker said...

OMG i can't believe i forgot about this challenge for this week ! best i get cracking ! the prize looks fab as always & got the ideal pic for this & fingers crossed i get in time :) anyone else submit yet ?

Pinky said...

Quite a few entries! :)

SmartandSassy said...

What day is it due. I have trouble following the posts sometimes. I have 2 final exams tomorrow, so I can't finish tonight and I am hoping I have a few days (fingers crossed).

Amanda said...

I just can't get inspired lately. Although, I do have a lot of anger so this should have come easily to me.