«
»

Monday, May 3, 2010

We have some amazing sponsors coming up.

So I just wanted to let everyone know that we are getting pretty booked with sponsors for this amazing DIRTY SCRAPS BLOG. And for all of our amazing followers, get ready for some more great challenges with some awesome prizes. you are definatley going to want to play along with us.

Our next challenge coming up on the 10th is going to be really really fun! And the sponsor that we will have a prize from is right down the street.
THAT is a suttle hint, who can guess who it is?

4 Dirty Comments:

Amanda said...

Oooh, can't wait! I'm going to become more active with the challenges.

[[Azura]] said...

woohoo.. :)
Bella Blvd??

nomorelittlemonkeys said...

Cool! I'm going to try one of these soon!

Karen said...

Hey girl! I love your blog and have wanted to play along (because I think you are AWESOME) for a while now. But to be honest, I didn't "want to go there", if you know what I mean. Well, I think I officially crossed the line yesterday when I did a layout of my Dad. I haven't been able to scrap pictures of him since he passed away. It has been almost nine years and I miss him so much. It took me a very long time to do my layout ( http://craftingwithkaren.blogspot.com/2010/05/layout-3-for-scrapfit-challenge-19.html ) but I got through it. Now I understand DIRTY scrapbooking and I can't wait to join you with your next challenge. THANKS Cristal!