«
»

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Challenge WINNER and NEW SPONSOR!!!!!

I am VERY EXCITED to announce that we are officially

being sponsored for the next couple months!

Our first sponsor is a sweet shop, you have to check out HERE


Here is her amazing Etsy Shop too!




She has the PRIZE which is an incredible kit, on the link, so go check it out!

You will love it!

One luck participant will recieve the prize directly from her!

Thank you so much!!


Upcoming sponsors?

Names such as

Bella BLVD

Nikki Sivils...and MORE! :)


Ok on to the winner of challenge #7
Blogger Keepsake's Crafts said...

Finished re-Vamp-ing mine!
Emotional Vampire:
http://keepsakescrafts.blogspot.com/2010/04/dirty-scraps-7-drama-queen.html

April 14, 2010 12:49 PM



Thanks you all for particpating.

To the winner please send me your addy so I can

get a prize out to you!

Lynn Our DT girl has offered up a prize.

Also Kelly has offered up a Digi prize so you can choose! :)





5 Dirty Comments:

Keepsake's Crafts said...

Whoo hoo! I'm stunned, there was so many awesome pages! Thank-You. :O)

Carla said...

Congrats girl.............

Faye Marie said...

hooray for sponsors... I would love to sponsor too! So if and when you need a new sponsor, I'm your girl!!!! Let me know how I get on your list!!!!

[[Azura]] said...

Congrats dear..

Lynn said...

Thanks Faye Marie!
I'm so glad you're willing to sponsor!

And congrats Keepsake's crafts!
Your layout is gorgeous!