«
»

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Prompt #4 Inspiration

One of the things I love about this new challenge blog are the prompts really make me think deep and in a slightly different way.

Charo - Dirty Scraps

My dog passed away Feb 5 and I hadn't been able to muster up any creative energy for anything. The photo I used for this layout i have everywhere - it just seems to be the perfect representation of her. When i saw the prompt, "in your eyes", i realize i look into her eyes of the photo constantly and that's what we used to do when we cuddled.

Charo Macro

I apologize for this extraneous post, as i didn't get my layout done in time for the original posting, but i still wanted to share how i interpreted the prompt and just thank Pinky once again for hosting such an awesome blog! It provided a much needed creative therapy outlet!

6 Dirty Comments:

Haf Scraps said...

So sorry for your loss, Lara. Congrats on this incredible layout and tribute to your beloved dog. It truly is a work of art.

Janelle said...

So sorry about your dog...It's a great picture of your dog and a great layout featuring her. Take care and Hugs.

MaRLeNeF said...

So sorry for your loss. The layout is amazing and a great remembrance!

Laurajean said...

I'm so sorry Lara, for your loss girl...Such a Beautiful layout!!
{{hugs}}

nomorelittlemonkeys said...

I'm sorry about the loss of your dog! Losing a pet is one of the worst kinds of pain. Your layout is a beautiful tribute!

Carla said...

sorry for your loss. That is a totally awesome page.....love the boldness of colors