«
»

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Challenge #2 WINNER!!

Without further ado,
Challenge #2 WINNER
(Randomly chosen of course because everyone who participated ROCKED!)

Blogger Octopusouphut said...

Okay, here is my entry. I've been wanting to scrap about this forever, and your challenge got me to do it.

http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/portfolio

Get me your addy girl!!!!! I have some stamps for ya!

I finally sat down and scrapped this challenge,
I had intended to earlier but with the snow
and being sick, it never happened :)
Life, always in the way! LOLShout out to Sarah who gave me some Kiki Art paper for this LO!

Journaling:
I know I will always be broken but I will always be beautiful in the eyes of God and those who love me from the heart. They keep me strong and matter the most.
So go ahead and make comments, pass judgments on me, it only makes you look sad, and jealous in the end.
Because I am Kind and sweet, I go to bed at night with a clear conscious surrounded by those who love me and at the end of the day I truly am blessed.
I would never use my abuse and past to cover anything at all or even use it ever. It's not me and I am sad for you.

I also wanted to let you all know we have joined forces with TWO other challenge blogs this month and will be having a BLOG HOP on the 26th!!!! So stay tuned!!

11 Dirty Comments:

Niki_Ray said...

As always great LO and rockin paper :) XoXo Niki_Ray

Niki_Ray said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Janelle said...

Love your page, I think it rocks and I love all the journal bubbles!!!

Teri said...

Beautiful!! :)

BarefootFairyMum said...

Congrats to the winner! That LO stuck with me. A haunting story that dug deep. Thank you for sharing.

MaRLeNeF said...

Congrats to the winner :) Love your LO, that paper ROCKS!

sarah said...

this just rocks!!!! LOVE it all! :)

hugs,
sarah.

Octopusouphut said...

Wow! I can't believe I won! Thanks :D And I'm loving this challenge blog. I hope to keep up with it!

Octopusouphut said...

Pinky, I'm sending you my addy through SIS 'cause I can't find where to email you on here. Thanks :)

~EssenseVibez~ said...

CONGRATZ--stay tuned for more serious and fun scrappin'---remain blessed!

Faye Marie said...

Great layout!! I wish i could rock pink hair!!!!

Check out my blog candy

http://alittledashof.blogspot.com/2010/02/blog-candy.html