«
»

Saturday, January 16, 2010

~Introducing Team RAW~

You have been waiting for this, I am announcing the Dirtiest Girls
around today and tomorrow...first of all
This team will be doing the challenges for the 10th of the month
or all the challenges depending on what fits in the schedule for them.

TEAM RAW:
Lynn
Hi I'm Lynn Yen from Singapore. I enjoy papercrafting and learning musical instruments.
I'm an educator who is passionate about teaching! One and a half years into scrapbooking, I'm still fascinated with what we can do with papers! I love the shabby-chic, romantic and vintage style but I'm game for any challenge that comes my way! I love the look of paint, glue, mist or powder on my dirty hands when I scrap, it's totally therapeutic.
Thanks so much Pinky & Dirty Scraps for giving me an opportunity to learn to work out of my comfort zone!


Kelly

Hey ya’ll! I’m Kelly Cranfill and I live in the western part of North Carolina with my husband, puppies and our son. I have always been creative and expressed that creativity in some way, shape or form. I technically started scrapbooking in high school, although I had no sense of style and literally just stuck things to paper and jotted down a few notes! I fell in love with the hobby again a few years later when my niece and nephew were little and have been going full blast every since! I’m excited to be here and hope to serve as an inspiration for everyone who comes to visit. Have fun and join in the challenges!

Carla

Hi my name is Carla Oliveira. I am a 45-year-old single mother to two teenagers. I have been scrap booking for 10+ years. I started as a consultant for a scrap booking company because I fell madly in love with the concept of preserving memories in an artistic way. After doing that for a couple of years, I realized that there was more to the scrapbook world then what I had been doing. So, I quit as a consultant and decided to scrapbook my way, for myself. Scrap booking has become very therapeutic for me. When I sit down to create a layout about my kids, my family, my friends, or even just a random page about thoughts in my head, I feel so good when I see the finished product before me. Life sometimes gets in the way and I have experienced some "down time" with my scrapping in the past. I am at a point now where I'm determined to change that and make scrap booking more of a priority. It is a passion of mine that always makes me feel good, and right now, I need more goodness in my life!

Marlene

Hi everyone. My name is Marlene and I am from New York. I'm a single mom and I've been blessed with two awesome boys who keep me super busy. I'm an administrative assistant by day and scrapper by night. I've been scrapping for almost 3 years now and I absolutely love altering items, working on my art journal, making cards, doodling, drawing...basically anything artsy and crafty. I love being creative and I'm always inspired but all the talented scrappers out there. I'm happy to be a part of this design team and I look forward to getting to know all of you!

Pamela

Hello, my name is Pamela Jordan and I'm an addict----scrapbook addict that is. I'm 47 years old----married to high school sweetheart for 26 years----have 3 grown children (20, 25 & 26)----I also have 2 beautiful grandsons (4 and 14 months) who are my prides and joys----I love them lil' stinkers-- i live in columbus, ohio (since 1973)----been scrapbooking since 2006----i love art-paper----adhesives----paper----my crop a dile----did i mention PAPER!-----i LOve LIFE and live it to the fullest----i'm a fast learner----i love to play----and most important, I LOVE TO HAVE FUN----i'm currently on 3 design teams:

  1. KARLA DUDLEY DESIGN TEAM --digital scrapbooking
  2. MIDNIGHT OIL SCRAPBOOK DESIGNS
  3. IF THE SHOE FITS SCRAP IT!
  4. I'm totally excited about making the design team here and I can officially say "I'm proud to be a DIRTY GIRL!!"

Thank you to everyone who applied, honestly
you all deserve a spot because you put yourself out there and tried!
Please stick around and support Dirty Scraps
we will be having GUEST DT's and a new call in 6 months!
I genuinely appreciate the time and effort you put into applying
I have a few more girls to share....
Team DIRTY will be announced next! :)

No go get DIRTY!

13 Dirty Comments:

Katie said...

Congrats to Team Raw! What a great group of talented ladies! Can't wait to see what ya'll create!!!

Laurajean said...

Woohoo, Congratulation to all of the ladies on Team RAW, can't wait to see what you ladies have in store for us ;)

Sandy said...

Congrats to your creative team....Brenda @ Brenda's Joy told me about your blog and I am so super excited about it....I hope to have time to join in on some of your challenges....but I will be a follower no matte what...can't wait to see what kind of creative self examination comes from this blog!

ascrappersdream said...

Great job ladies! Excited to see what fun we can have!!!

Bethy said...

Congratulations Team Raw! I can't wait to see what you all create!!!

Jenny said...

Congrats to you ladies. Can't wait to be inspired!

Brenda said...

Congrats to the new team!! I am excited to see their work!
also glad to see you found your way here Sandy....now we can get dirty!!!
hugs
Brenda

TanishaRenee said...

So glad to see my girlfriend Pam on this list! Rock it out girl!!

Ziggyeor said...

Hello Team RAW :D

Nina said...

Congrats to the fab ladies! Can't wait to be inspired by you. =)

*hugs*

Donna said...

Congrats to all the Team Members!!!

Monica Downing aka Madzie said...

Congratulations to EVERYONE...this is good...exciting stuff...
Pinky thanks for doing this...so exciting about guest designer possibilities...can't wait.

x0x0x
Madzie

Carla said...

Congratulations everyone!

A great big Woohoo WTG to my name twin :)