«
»

Monday, January 4, 2010

~Dirtiest Girls Wanted!~

Do you scrap from the heart?
Are you BRAVE, BOLD, and FEARLESS?

Can you scrap one kick butt Layout a month and get it to me on time?
Don't mind if people see you are human and have fears,
hopes, goals, and make mistakes?
Not afraid to scrap it?
Tired of having to sensor your work?

I would love to see some intense pages with intense journaling.
Show me that you can scrap it all!
Because this is going to be a fun exploratory ride!

Dirty Scraps is the newest Challenge blog,
we will have 2 challenges a month.

Help Wanted:
SIX yes 6 of the"Dirtiest Girls"
You will be part of the elite team of Dirty Scraps
Your mission will be to INSPIRE others to scrap anything they want in life. The good, the bad, the ugly, we want it all!

If you are the Dirtiest Girl for the job Dirty Scraps want you!

What can Dirty Scraps do for you?
Well, this is a new challenge blog so who knows where it will go!
We will advertise the heck out of ya!

Feature YOU and your work, and your blog!
After all, you will be one of the Dirtiest Girls!

If you might be interested please email me some of
your inspiring work, please make sure it is clear and I can see it.
andrewcristalhobbs@yahoo.com
I will reply to all emails...

Final decisions will be made by
January 15th!




27 Dirty Comments:

Jenn K said...

This looks great!! I might send ya some stuff, I wanna get dirty!! LOL!

Jingle said...

I am excited about this new challenge blog, Pinky!

Colleen said...

Hey Pinky, sounds like a fun challenge blog. I became a follower and will try to play along.

Nikki said...

I love to be dirty!! LOL! Great idea though..I love the thought to scrap the real stuff...

TanishaRenee said...

this is so awesome Pinky!!! I can't wait to see what you have in store!

Stephanie said...

oh, this looks great. can't wait to see who y'all get on here and their work.

Michelle said...

I think we are all a little dirty ;)
I can't wait to see the dirt going on here its going be awesome!!

Brenda said...

This is sooo awesome of you to start a challenge blog like this Pinky sooo many of us really need to tell our story and yes some of it is "Dirty".Your strength and courage is such an inspiration!
hugs
Brenda

Patti H said...

love the concept of this challenge blog. Good luck to your first dt team!!

Terri said...

This is a VERY cool concept!!! How the heck are you girl???

Maya said...

Pinky you are amazing! I'll say it again - AMAZING! How do you have time to do all what you do and start a new challenge blog?? Looks great! :-)

Sweet Escape said...

oh snap!!,,gotta get on this one!!,,this is rad!!

BarefootFairyMum said...

Let's get dirty!

Edleen said...

awesome!

Monica Downing aka Madzie said...

Awesome blog Pinky...excited to see what happens here

x0x0x
Madzie

Emily said...

Love the whole concept. Can't wait to see the team!

Katie said...

My scrappy friends are all buzzing about this! What a great concept!

Trina C said...

Sounds like a ton of fun! Would love to be a dirty girl! ;)

Jessica said...

I can't wait to get dirty. I would love to be a dirty girl DT.

Sandi said...

oh, this is perfect timing for me! I am very excited to be here.

jonaks said...

congrats on your new challenge blog, Cristal. can't wait to see what you have in store for everyone!!!

aprilrhyno said...

What an awesome blog this is going to be!! Can't wait!!

Trina C said...

Sent in my dirty layouts! :) Have a great day girls!

6p00e554d79e1c8833 said...

This is so exciting! I have so much dirt I haven't yet dared to scrap.. I'll be watching and playing along for sure!

SarahLP x

Bethy said...

I just wanted to tell you that this new venture of yours has inspired me to scrap an album of my Dirt. I don't have dirt like you but more like all the other crap in my life that I don't scrap about. It'll be therapeutic. I can't wait to scrap some more DIRT!

ascrappersdream said...

the story of my attempt to do this challenge is posted on my blog. ascrappersdream77.blogspot.com

Amanda Newton said...

Looks like a great team has been chosen!! :D Congrats ladies!!