«
»

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

5 short days until Challenge #2 and a picture of the PRIZE!

Good morning you Dirty Scrappers!
I am LOVING the entries so far, I hope I did not miss anyone.
All of the pages are totally inspiring and make me want to scrap even dirtier!

It is only 5 days until the next challenge, so stay tuned.
I thought I would come on and share the PRIZE for this challenge.
It is a brand new set of stamps 8X8 in size so a large set!
One of you lucky participants will win the stamps and a guest spot for challenge #3!
Thank you all for the overwhelmingly positive response,
I had no idea there were so many Dirty Scrappers out there!

One more little note...I would encourage you to go to the DT's BLOGS!
Just click on their picture and BAM you are there!
They have all posted their exciting new positions,
plus they have great inspiration and work on their blogs.
So stop by and say HI to the Dirtiest Girls around!
~Pinky~

4 Dirty Comments:

Bethy said...

I am so excited for this challenge. I cannot wait to see what everyone has and will create. GO GIRLS!!

Carla said...

Cant wait to see what everyone does with this!

Kray said...

Can't wait to see what everyone makes.

You have a great DT as well!

Brenda said...

I am struggling with mine but determined to get it done!!!
hugs
Brenda